Our experts can bring a dynamic, informative and crisp presentation to your next benefits event. Over the last decade, our top three speakers have appeared at dozens of leading industry events nationwide, often alongside our clients.
Jennifer Benz, Founder and CEO
Our most sought-after speaker, Jen has been on the leading edge of employee benefits for 15 years. Noted as one of the country’s foremost experts on employee benefits, she was recognized in 2013 as one of Workforce Magazine’s Game Changers. She has delivered keynote addresses at some of the industry’s most exclusive events including the MetLife Benefits Symposium and Employee Benefit News Benefits Forum & Expo. As the Program Chair for the Human Resource Executive Health & Benefits Leadership Conference for three years, Jen shaped the program, presented several sessions and emceed the three-day event.
With an approachable and inspirational style, she shares preeminent thought leadership and strategic best practices across all areas of benefits and benefits communication. She is a talented moderator as well, often leading discussions with top employers and industry insiders. She can address the needs of a C-suite audience as well as senior benefits experts.
Among dozens of HR and benefits events, Jen’s previous speaking engagements include:
- WorldatWork, 2015 Total Rewards Conference presenter: “How health benefits can engage workers in times of change”
- Federal Reserve Employee Benefits Conference, 2015 keynote speaker: “Getting bullish with your benefits”
- The Conference Board, 2015 Communicating Employee Benefits Workshops presenter: “The dos and don’ts of online benefits communication,” and best practices discussion leader
- Virgin Pulse Thrive Summit, 2015, moderator: “Building the business case for employee well-being”
- MetLife Symposium, 2010 and 2014 keynote speaker: “Bold questions to ask: Shaping the future of employee benefits” (2014); presenter in 2011, alongside clients American Greetings, Edward Jones and Toys“R”Us
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, 2014 Benefits Communication Summit presenter: “Embracing change”
- Employee Benefit News Benefits Forum & Expo, 2011 and 2012 keynote speaker
- Health 2.0 2010, 2011 and 2014 presenter
- SXSW Interactive Conference 2012 presenter
Jen speaks annually at several industry conferences and is available for a limited number of additional speaking engagements. Her speaking fee starts at $10,000 plus travel expenses.
“Jennifer has been really well-received at our annual high-profile benefits symposium attended by senior HR professionals. She was rated among the top speakers, because the topics she addresses are extremely relevant and top of mind. She provides practical solutions by simplifying the complex and making it easy for them to see the value.” —Kathy Jacoby, former Assistant Vice President, Thought Leadership & Event Marketing, MetLife U.S. Business
“On a scale of 1 to 4, with 4 being the highest rating, Jen received a 3.8 across all categories, program content, effectiveness as a speaker and value of the presentation. She hit the mark and there were a number of employers that said her presentation has them thinking differently.” —Christine Whipple, Executive Director, Pittsburgh Business Group on Health