People power business. Employees who understand and use their benefits are more engaged, loyal, satisfied, and productive. And they create an environment that drives business success and profitability.
Are you looking to increase participation, improve ROI on the programs you offer, or make organizational or plan changes? Do you want to take your benefits communications to the next level? We’ll help you make the right investment.
All of our engagements start with strategy. A documented communication strategy ensures you maximize the value of your budget and resources. It also is the start of an ongoing process to track your success, measure the ROI of your efforts, and improve results with every campaign.
Our process includes:
- Defining business goals and success metrics.
- Auditing existing content and comparing to best practices.
- Gathering employee feedback through focus groups or surveys.
- Creating employee personas and key message.
- Creating a strategic roadmap for communications.
There are two ways we approach strategy:
- Fast and efficient: When time is of the essence, we condense our in-depth process into 2–3 weeks. Our strategy jump-start is an easy way to get started. We’ll examine your current efforts and compare them to best practices. We identify key opportunities and map out priorities.
- With all the bells and whistles: When you’re planning a big change, doing an in-depth strategy and planning process can be the difference between success and failure. Our typical process initially takes 4–6 weeks and can inform future engagements like building a website or implementing campaigns.
Get started today. Contact us.
Learn more about: