As an employer, you’ve faced challenges in communicating to your employees about the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The latest communications challenge is headed your way. The ACA requires all Americans to submit a 1095-C Form to the IRS to show proof of health insurance in 2015.
How complicated can a form be? Pretty complicated. The form comes in three different versions. The 1095-C goes specifically to workers at companies with 50 or more workers. When your employees get the 1095-C in the mail, many are going to be confused and will be looking to YOU for help.
How great would it be if you could get a jump on the IRS and have all of your employees’ questions answered before they even receive their 1095-C Forms? Just think of all the time—and headaches—you could save your team!
To keep you ahead of the game, we’ve developed a one-of-a-kind communications toolkit that guides your team and your employees through the complexities of the 1095-C Form.
Select the package that is right for your organization:
To purchase a toolkit, email email@example.com or call 1-888-550-5251.
Everything you need to map out and execute a communications plan that will alleviate your employees’ worries and head off calls to your HR team and benefits center.
- A communications plan template—a detailed action plan that you can modify for your organization or use as-is
- Key messages—an easy-to-use document that details all of the core messages you need to communicate to employees, HR and other stakeholders
- An employee tip sheet—a handy guide to help your employees navigate the 1095-C Form
- Employee email content—a strategic sequence of key messages to keep your employees informed during all steps of the process
- Web/intranet content—clear, succinct and reader-friendly copy that can easily be tailored for your organization’s benefits website
- A manager tip sheet—helpful recommendations for your managers, so they can efficiently guide their employees through the 1095-C process
- HR/leader talking points—suggestions for how to speak to your employees about the IRS requirement before and after they receive their 1095-C Forms
Everything in the 1095-C Toolkit, plus a short and sweet employee video that you can distribute throughout your organization. It explains to employees what the 1095-C is, why it's important and what to do with it—all in under two minutes! A short, simple and sharable communication tool to help your workforce retain key points.
The 1095-C Toolkit and employee video, plus a designed-for-mobile employee microsite customized to your organization that highlights all of the essential details of the new 1095-C Form. Most employees own at least one mobile device—don't miss the opportunity to reach big segments of your workforce with key information.