Featuring best practice tips about financial education and communication from leading organizations, use this employer framework to:
- Understand the five employee segments that characterize key phases of financial wellness.
- Overcome four common obstacles in implementing a financial wellness program.
- Consider the six must-ask questions before building a business strategy and vision around financial wellness.
There is a national sense of urgency for employers to add their voice and influence toward financial wellness.
“6 steps to bring financial wellness to the workplace,” can be the first step to help thousands of U.S. employees get out of debt, save more, improve investment knowledge and form a solid plan for their financial future.
Download it now to start a new national conversation in the workplace about financial wellness.
1. 2012 Workplace Benefits Report, Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
2. Retirement Readiness in the 21st Century: A Powerful New Focus for DC Plan Management, TIAA-CREF, 2015